Jonathan started Upward Football and had his first game today. He did awesome on defense...getting 3 flags today. He hustled and says he's ready for pads and tackle! I'm sure not! Maybe next year I'll change my mind...he hopes.

Jonathan and his good friend, Aqui. He and Aqui were on the same team last year.

Jonathan played center today...for the first time ever. He gave some great snaps.

Jonathan loves to play the rusher. Future linebacker???

Cute boy!

Half time with his team.

He got that flag.

After the game. We won!
I wish Seth would've played. He wasn't interested and we didn't make him. He says he wants to try basketball this year.
1 comment:
oh Jen get ready in a few years more the ladies will be behind your kids. They are growing very handsome and plus they are an excellent kids that is icing on the cake. YOu guys are great parents!!!
Post a Comment