Well...I'm back to work. I was so ready to get my classroom all organized and decorated and for school to start. I have a sweet class! I'm already attached to some of those little cuties. I love teaching this age. Just wanted to post some photos of my classroom.

Before school started, all the teachers on my team got together and decorated these awesome cookies. My friend and co-worker, Wren baked them and then we all decorated them as to what our theme is. I do the black/apple/dots so the apple worked great for me. I put them in bags with a little tag and tied a ribbon on it. I wanted to be able to give them something at the open house.

This is the board I use during circle time. We go over the calendar, weather, Bible verse, number, and letter. We use the Abeka curriculum...and I add ALOT to it.

I made this Chicka-Chicka Boom-Boom tree. That is one of my favorite books and I use alot of activities focused around that book for learning the alphabet.

I got this birthday decoration new this year. I love it!

This is where the kids come hang up their things.

See...I had their cookies waiting for them along with a folder full of information.
I love teaching preschool and look forward to a great year!
4 comments:
Great job, love the colors and the organization, everything looks very fun! Wish you a happy, fun year!
so glad you updated! :) LOVE your room, you did an awesome job! Glad you are loving teaching! :)
Oh, how I wish Alex could have you as her preschool teacher! It's obvious in the care as you prepare, that you LOVE teaching! Awesome room! Kathryn
I love your classroom!! It's so organized and so cute!! Kind of makes me miss teaching. :) The cookies are amazing!!!
I hope you have a wonderful school year!
Post a Comment