Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The BEST Chocolate cake

I love this cake! My neighbor, who is also doing WW shared this with me and I could not believe the ingredients when she told me what was in it. The cake has 16 servings and each serving has 3 points. Not sure about calories, fat content, etc. The cake is super moist and so "chocolatey"! I guess you could make it even more decadent and eye pleasing for serving if you sprinkled each piece with powdered sugar.

Triple Chocolate Cake

Here are the ingredients:
1 dark chocolate cake mix
1 small box sugar free, instant chocolate pudding
1 small box sugar free, instant white chocolate pudding
1 cup apple sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup egg beaters
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I use the mini ones)

Mix all the ingredients together, except the chocolate chips just like you would according to the directions on the cake mix.

Add the chocolate chips and mix well.

Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, like Pam and then pour into the pan...it will be this high, but it won't cook over. I'm pretty sure...it never has for me. Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.

Invert bundt pan and remove cake onto a plate. YUM!

3 comments:

Candy said...

YUM!!! Sounds really good and it is EASY, so I might can do this! :) Miss ya'll!

destiny said...

will have to try this! I'm back on again!! Are you using the new points system? It's a lot better I think.

Betty said...

mmm! I may have to try it I am carving from some sugar...thank you for sharing the recipe