Friday, February 25, 2011

I need a chair

I'm in the market for a new accent chair for my bedroom. Nathan watches alot of his recorded shows in our bedroom, lots of times during the day/evening...like before I want my beautifully made bed messed up! Anyway, it would be great to have a "smallish" accent type chair to go in there. Here are some that I like...so far. All these chairs are around or under $200 at Overstock.com and Ikea. I definitely don't want to spend anymore than that. I have to be careful of the fabric because I have very loud bedding.

I wish I was more adventurous and crafty...I'd scope out our local Goodwill or check out Craig's list. I know I could save alot of money.





8 comments:

Candy said...

perfect that you posted this because I'm looking for a chair for my bedroom too! We have a little area that could be a sitting area and I've been on the lookout for a chair! :)You found some cute ones! where is the 1st one from?

destiny said...

peir 1 has cute accent chairs for about tha price. There may not too many solid ones though. I'm eyeing some from there! Let us know what you choose! They are all great!

Jen said...

Candy...it's from overstock.com Destiny, I looked there and none of the fabrics will work...I like the styles though.

Candy...I found the link: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Sausalito-Oak-Leaf-Chair/3963721/product.html?rcmndsrc=7

And this one is almost $300...I would almost promise it was cheaper when I checked it yesterday! And this one I love the most, go figure!

Candy said...

Oh, Jen & Destiny---I miss you both so much! Wish you were both still here to help me decorate my bedroom in person! :) We need to decide on a paint color, before a new chair I suppose...Post what you pick out Jen! :)

destiny said...

Candy, you could always pick a chair and then pick a paint color! Use the chair as your inspiration!! HA!

destiny said...

Candy, you could always pick a chair and then pick a paint color! Use the chair as your inspiration!! HA!

Betty said...

Oh Jen! I wish I can fit the cradle for my baby in my room. Here the houses our too small that is not even a jocke. YOu have a really good taste, I am sure that your bedroom will love fantastic!!!

Jen said...

I know Candy...I miss LA like crazy. It is fun getting to decorate different houses though. :) I agree, pick out a chair and then pick your paint. There are so many neat styles and designs. Betty, Thanks!