I LOVE THIS PLACE! Seth's teacher (who was also Jonathan's teacher)and his sub teacher wanted to take me out along with some of the other room moms (Aimee, Kris, and Stephanie) for a going away party. One of my friends, Kris decided this would be a fun time and she was right! Painting with a Twist is place where you pay a set price and paint a set painting that is chosen for that night. We chose a Fluer De Lis (perfect for LA). I was hesitant at first since I am NOT a painter, but everyone kept telling me it was easy and they would help you and give step by step instructions. I still needed a little help from my friends (thanks y'all!), but I think it turned out great! We also went to one of my favorite Shreveport restaurants, Newk's before. I miss these ladies so much!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment