On Father's Day, we went to visit Nathan's parents in Texarkana for the day. We had a great time going to church at FB Wake Village and then eating a wonderful lunch prepared by my mother in law. One of Nathan's oldest, best friends came by for a visit and then the three of us went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday (no wonder I need to lose weight!) while the boys spent some quality time with their grandparents.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment