I don't really make resolutions, but I had decided once the new year started that I would be better about meal planning and sticking with it. I also want to go to the grocery store and just purchase (aside from a few things) those things that I need. So far, I've done good! Here's what we are having this week:
Monday: Baked ham (leftover from Christmas that was frozen), homemade macaroni and cheese, steamed broccoli, biscuits.
Tuesday: Pot roast with carrots, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls
Wednesday: Make our own deep dish pizzas (something quick and easy since we have AWANA)
Thursday: Beef Stew (with leftover pot roast) and homemade bread
Friday: Seth's having a birthday sleepover so whatever. He wants McDonalds for everyone. ugh
Saturday: Out to eat
Sunday: Tacos
Next week:
Monday: Baked Tilapia, roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday: Leftovers or Chick Fil A with the church bulletin :) since we have AWANA
Thursday: Beef Teriyaki with veggies and rice
Friday: Out to eat
Saturday: Shredded Beef Tacos
Sunday: Whatever
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

3 comments:
I've been doing this for several years now and it makes grocery shopping so much easier! I know about what I'll spend every two weeks and all I have to keep up on are the staples as we need them to go with the stuff I'm purchasing for the recipes on the menu!
It all sounds so good to me!!! :) You are such a GREAT cook!!!
Thanks Candy. :) I get alot of recipes from other blogs.
Post a Comment