Jonathan:
is such a loving child. He has a deep concern for others.
is so smart. He's a straight A student and loves to read. He'd rather read than do just about anything else!
is so talented. He's taken piano lessons for 10 months and is already playing songs with two hands. He can also draw and is so creative and building and designing things, especially with Legos.
is growing into a fine, Christian young man. He is great at memorizing scripture and it thrills my soul to hear him talking about God and his relationship with Jesus Christ. I love the fact that if he's somewhere about to eat, and the prayer isn't going to be said, he bows his head, closes his eyes, and prays anyway.
is anal like his mom! He doesn't like his food to touch, is cautious of germs (not excessively, don't worry!), and likes things neat and in order.
Jonathan loves:
Legos, Johnny's pizza, Doritos, Reese's cups, Star Wars, playing outside, Roald Dahl books, The Goosebumps series (TV and books), Target (wonder where he gets that?!), root beer, Chick Fil A, broccoli, Wii and Nintendo DS.
I love you Jonathan and I'm so proud of you. You are such a blessing in my life and I thank God each day for allowing me to be your mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment