Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Christmas List

Hope Nathan still reads my blog! Actually, I wonder if anyone still reads my blog! I need a cover for my flat iron so that when I'm away and need to pack quickly, I can put it away and not worry about waiting to cool it down. I love this one from Vera Bradley.

I really need a watch and I love one with a square face. Love this Fossil.

My new favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, PS I Love You. My boss, Mrs. Betty bought some lotion for me in the scent at the beginning of the school year and I love it!


I love this red coat! I wish it really got cold enough to really get good use out of it.


And yeah this is crazy, but the thing I want most is a metal, decent trashcan!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love your list! I hope you get a bunch of this. I HATE plastic old ugly trashcans and I really hope you get this nice one!

Betty said...

Did you get the red coat, it is adorable!