Thursday, January 08, 2009


Sitting on the edge of my recliner over here!!!!!!! GO SOONERS!!!!!
Edited to say: My 8 year old son is screaming over here,
"Take that Tebow!"...
"Stuff his butt!"...
"What's Stoops thinking going for it on 4th down, go for the easy points!"...
we've raised him right. ;)
Edited again to say: Ok, that's at least 6 more points we could've had...we're playing risky!
I need someone to talk to over here...Jonathan couldn't hang and had to go to bed and Nathan's gone...this is torture! For all you that could care less about this, please disregard.
And finally...Edited again to say: there's 2:26 left, we are 10 points behind, it's over. I had high hopes of that 8th National Championship, but it's over. And I'm ok. I'm really ok...sniff-sniff! ;)

2 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

yeah, now Carl has to buy someone lunch tomorrow...because they lost. wah!

Leslie said...

yeah DH watched it...I slept. It played over here around 2 A.M. I was surprised that I wasn't waken up to screams of delight or horror. So I didn't have a clue what happened until I woke up that morning. Sucks that they lost, but is it bad to say I expected it? They always seem to choke on the bowl game!