The title says, "Yes it snows in Louisiana...sordof"
The title says, "So this is what's at the bottom of Muddy Mountain" (those tiny stickers make it hard to see the whole thing.)
I might take off the "shots" title. It just doesn't flow with that big BRAVE word...or maybe I'll take the BRAVE off???? But I hate to, because Jonathan IS so brave!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
LOVE the layouts and love your new blog look! :)
Post a Comment