
I LOVE the dollar spot at Target. I get all excited when they get new items in that section. I was there today and picked up these fall scrapbooking goodies. Now they had tons more (and even some non-fall, girly things)...ribbon, tons of new papers, acrylic stamps, stickers, etc., but this is what I got today. Can't wait to play with it all!

10 comments:
FUN!!! I just might have to head there this morning. :)
hey, I must've passed you! I was there too. I got the purple/brown felt flowers for a craft for the girls T&T for next month. I also hit Dollar Tree. Bought all their metal embellishments..sorry!
I too love that spot! Can't go into Target without buying something from it!
I'm so glad I read your blog. I will be visiting Target after I drop the kid off at preschool. Thanks for sharing.
hey jen! did you buy the paper holder from HB?
I got mine at 40%off.
Yes Betty! I got one a couple weeks ago with a coupon too...my fingers are still hurting from snapping all those hooks on! :)
I love it too!! I always let the kids pick something out of the $spot. Emma Kate always has a "need" to buy something--no matter where we are!! This helps to say..."sure, pick something!"
you found some goodies! I'll have to head on over and see what's new!!
Looks like great stuff! I love scrounging through all that nifty stuff too!
Ok...so where's your homework using this stuff????
why oh why can't there be a Target in Italy? I want all that stuff. I love alpha stickers like that and those trees...I want I want!
Post a Comment