Monday, September 22, 2008

Flashback Monday


Well, really it should be Flashback Friday, but since I can't seem to get my recent pics uploaded from my camera, I'm going to post this picture...one I absolutely love of Seth. This was taken in spring of 2005. He was just over 2 and we lived in OKC. Good times. Simple times that I miss.
I tell ya, all this working business is overrated! I've subbed on all my days off lately. I thought I was going to be off today, but they called me in a little late this morning since one of the 2nd grade teacher's kiddos became ill. Maybe I can get a day off to get some stuff on this blog again. Until then...
I think I'll start doing a Flashback Friday because I love going back and looking at old pictures.

4 comments:

Candy said...

I LOVE old pictures too!!! How cute is Seth, so small!!! :) I LOVE simple times too. I hate to rush around like a crazy person. I knew you would be subbing every day! I'm glad you are loving it, but hope you get a day off soon. You may just have to say "NO" one day. :) Not easy, I know. Hope ya'll have a great week!

Angela said...

You're right...working is overrated! It makes you miss being "just a stay at home mom" for sure :).

Seth is so sweet in that picture! I like the idea of flashback Friday!

destiny said...

Soooo sweet!!! I love the idea of Flashback Friday! How creative! Do you mind if we join in????? I love to look back at old pictures! :)

Jen said...

Yes come join! We'll start this Friday. :)