Please take some time to answer my poll questions at the right. I'm curious to know what you call your parents. Actually, after you do the poll, could you elaborate on what you call them when actually talking to them as well as what you refer to them as when talking to others. Just curious! ;)
Oh and yeah, I'm a bad blogger lately. Summer fever and lots going on.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Don't you want to know what I call my Dad? :-) (inside joke)
When I was younger it was Mama but now I just call her Mom. I'm glad you are having a good summer but I really do miss your posts.
My mom is always "Mama" when I'm talking to her but when I'm talking about her it's "my mom..." this or that. I call my dad "Daddy" when I'm with him and "my dad" when talking about him. So, what brought on this curiosity? Did you hear somebody call their parents something weird?
By the way, I talked to my hubby about your neighbor's job plight. Does your neighbor have any experience with welding? Nathan said he wouldn't mind talking to his bosses at all about your friend. What kind of work did he do? Would he be interested in Red Ball Oxygen? It's a welding supply company but they also repair & service welding machines for different companies. My hubby works in the repair center and always stays busy. Run it by your neighbor and you can e-mail me (ash_kat81@yahoo.com) his phone # if he's interested. Maybe Nathan can give him a call or something. Oh, and they have good benefits for full-time employees. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment