I wanted some color in my flower bed, but I'm not good with the flower part. Shrubs ok, but not the flowers.
So I enlisted the help of a dear friend who has the greenest thumb I know. Can you guess who planted these flowers for me (hint...Sonic cup!)?Thanks Kelly for all your help!
So during all this planting or shortly after, the neighborhood kids were all playing down the hill. We've had horrible problems with flooding, washout, and mud (across the street thankfully!). Well there's a huge mud puddle down there. From what a hear, a certain kid came up with the idea of jumping right in the puddleand convinced the others to join him! Actually, can you believe it was the kid who got the muddiest! Funny how the youngest one, a 5 year old, would be the ring leader and all the others (some much older!) would be right behind him! I always knew I had natural born leader! ;)








8 comments:
Oh wow, Before I saw this picture I was thinking it might be just on his legs. He is literally COVERED! You know, you pay good money to get mud baths at fancy places. You ought to get your bathing suit on and get you a mud bath :)...for free!
OH MY GOSH!!! I have never seen so much mud on one person in my life!! That is so funny!!! I'm glad they had so much fun.
Hey, when is Kelly coming to my house? I need some flowers too! ha!! :)
finally! some updates on the blog. Of course I shouldn't complain but TLF lost it's wifi last Sunday and they just clicked it back on yesterday (grrr). I'll have to email you an update.
OMG the mud on that kid! I smell a good old hose down before he stepped in the house LOL. I am not much of a green thumb either but my mom is and once she helped me that first time I started to enjoy it a little more (not much but a little). Stay in touch!
Oh my!! I love that look on his muddy little face!!! I bet that was a lot of fun!
WOW!!! That really is alot of mud! I guess all you could do is laugh at such a sight, right? That is crazy, but I bet they really enjoyed the freedom!
WOW! That is muddy! I cannot believe how covered in mud he was! Your flower beds look good!
Oh my goodness!! Do they know what is in mud? How ya doin' Mama? :) I thought you would like that! Thought I would actually take the time to stop by and get caught up on your blog, love all the new ones I just can't comment on all of them :)...lovin' the Jack Johnson music!! We have three of his CDs
this is so funny but it looks like a ton of fun! You are so right I hardly recognized Seth...lol
Post a Comment