Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July

These photos are backwards! This is actually our night celebration on the 4th. We had a street party with lots of food (we had ribs, brisket, chicken, yummy sides and desserts), fireworks, fun, games, and karoke!
Jonathan was very hesitant about doing the sparkler.

Our neighbor, Olivia

Our neighbors, JL and Glenn with Nathan singing Karoke. SO FUNNY!

I'm SO dissapointed that my firework photos didn't turn out well. I seriously need to learn how to use this fancy camera!
Ever see anyone eat a chicken leg like this?!

Our neighbor, Tyler

The newest member of Grey Fox Circle, Baby Cam

This made me very nervous, but I just had to snap a picture!

Seth loved the sparklers! My little fearless child!

Small Group, Famile TIES party at The Matteson's earlier that day. What a fun time! They have a very nice pool and pool pavillion thingy. We have such a great group. Nathan and I feel so blessed to be apart.


Friends, Lauren and Chris

Jonathan with his friend, Josh

Kelly with baby Duncan

Seth with his buddy Jonathan (or is it Joshua?! I forgot!)




Seth with his favorite Sunday school teacher ever...Mrs. Sheryl.


Ewwwwww I NEED makeup!

Jenna, Hannah T. and a girl I don't know playing in the pool.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Looks like ya'll had a great 4th! :)

Betty said...

You really celebrate all day long. Great pictures!
i am glad that you have fun