Something popped into my head today. I want me teeth/mouth fixed. I'm tired of having headaches due to my TMJ and awful alignment of my jaw. I'm tired of being so selfconscience about my teeth. Now I've been round and round with Tricare (military insurance) and round and round with United Concordia and Blue Cross/Blue Shield (military insurance and my civilian job insurance) about the financial part of all this. Tricare says Concordia should take care of it because it's dental. Concordia says Tricare should take care of it because it's medical! UGH!
Anyway, I received a much appreciated gift this year in the form of my sweet grandmother's inheritance. Money would not be an issue now regarding jaw surgery, Orthodontist/Dentist fees...but, I was going to use a set amount of this money on going back to school. To be quite honest, I'm not thrilled about going to school again. I went to school for over 20 years! It's freaking me out to say the least. SO...an easy fix to this would be to get my teeth fixed. I could and would not use this money on both of these things. Some of it will go towards the cost of Jonathan and Seth's college education. Simply, I would have to make a choice.
Just thinking outloud here. I'm not really wanting advice or for someone to tell me to go one way or the other...just putting this all out here. We'll see.
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

3 comments:
My friend Cindy had her jaw fixed via surger and re-wired and braces and an implant and I'm pretty sure Tricare took care of the surgery part, but I'm not for sure. Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with her or I'd ask. :-0 Get your teeth fixed, your recovery will allow more time for scrapbooking!
I do understand how you feel. I feel like this many times. Sometimes just to say it a loud will help to clear your mind.
Thanks...maybe I should try Tricare again with my current PCM????
Post a Comment