Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bunco Update

Well, I think I've got the Bunco group set. I'm waiting to hear from one more person to see if she can join for sure. I've even got a couple of subs that can fill in any given month if need be.

I'm so excited! I love Bunco and can't wait to play and fellowship with some wonderful ladies.

I was wanting to do the last Monday of the month, but I don't want to schedule anything on the 18th since it's the first day of school and the 25th is the first day for Kindergarten...I know there are others with Kindergartners. SO...I'm thinking about starting it before school starts, like on Tuesday, August 12th at 6:30 PM. I'll do the food and then I'll ask that everyone bring $5 for the prize money pool. We can decide that night if we want to do something different with the prizes and what night(s) work best for each family.

So far here's who is joining:

Me, Candy, Kelly W, Jennifer L, Betty B, Autumn J, Michelle B, Sheree B, Charity T, LeighAnn D, Tamela.

Thanks so much Candy for helping me get the word out and thanks to you all for your interest!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Jen! I won't be able to be there my parents will be in town right after my in laws leave. I will have company from the 1 all the way until the 16 or 17 don't know for sure when my parents will leave. If you are not able to change the day it is ok with me, I just hope won't mess up the game.
Let me know...