I want to play Jen! So count me in! Also we need to get together real soon with the kids before summer is over. I am really curious to hear what Allie said in sunday School there is no telling with her.
Betty it's so easy and such a blast! Such a good time of fun and fellowship.
Yes we need to get together Jennifer...do you have my #? Or I could email you duh! :) I know you live close to me now.
Ok, two more are game! So let's see...we need 7 more. Anyone else? Or hey...you all that are interested, do you know anyone that would want to join? I was thinking that we could take turns hosting at our house (we can work out the logistics of the prizes, food, etc)...we'd only have to host once a year.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
7 comments:
I'd rather do BUNCO than PEP. Am I bad? Also, I have your Birthday present...trade ya for a punch!
ME, ME, ME!!! I used to play bunco and LOVED it!!! I miss it too. I hope this works out. :)
LOL Kelly!
Great...I hope I get more interest, like 9 more people and then I'll put everything in motion! FUN!
I don't know how to play but I would love to do it. So please count me in.
I want to play Jen! So count me in!
Also we need to get together real soon with the kids before summer is over. I am really curious to hear what Allie said in sunday School there is no telling with her.
Betty it's so easy and such a blast! Such a good time of fun and fellowship.
Yes we need to get together Jennifer...do you have my #? Or I could email you duh! :) I know you live close to me now.
Ok, two more are game! So let's see...we need 7 more. Anyone else? Or hey...you all that are interested, do you know anyone that would want to join? I was thinking that we could take turns hosting at our house (we can work out the logistics of the prizes, food, etc)...we'd only have to host once a year.
Hey Jen, No I don't have your number email it to me thanks. jennlong@mac.com
Thanks
Post a Comment