Saturday, July 26, 2008

School Supply Time

Ummmm, no.



I love buying school supplies (hmmm, maybe that's why I love scrapbook supplies so!) and I couldn't wait to take Seth to buy his. My baby is going to Kindergarten!! Oh yeah, I've mentioned that once or twice haven't I?! :)


My neighbor Erin and I were talking earlier this week. She told me she was in Wal-Mart and a mom and her son were in there buying his supplies. She was laughing and saying how the mom had a camera and that she MUST be a scrapbooker! ;) ding ding...what a great idea I thought to myself! LOL! So here we are!

4 comments:

Candy said...

How fun!!! :) I bought the supplies from PTO this time, so no school supply shopping for us this year. Seth will love school!!! Is he getting excited?

destiny said...

Awww, this brings back so many memories of Emma Kate last year! I loved doing this with her...and YES, I had my camera!! It made a cute layout!
This year supplies were not as much fun...lots of clorox wipes, kleenex, wipes...etc. NO crayons, glue, pencils...etc. I'm interested to see what they are going to use for academics!

Betty said...

Jen! forget about what the people say. I am sure you are going to make a realy cute layout with those pistures.

Angela said...

Awww, I think we are going school shopping this afternoon so you may see a copy of this blog over at mine :). Very cute!