
Destiny came up with a great idea to do a "Photo a Day in May" challenge on our blogs. I think it will be a neat way to liven up my blog a bit.
This isn't the greatest photo, but it's here. :) Each night before the boys go to sleep, we all pile up in Jon's bed and read a chapter (at least one) of a Magic Tree House book. We love the Magic Tree House series...Jonathan reads them on his own too. He loves these and the Junie B. Jones series as well. Poor guy...look at his horrible allergy eyes. We were outside all afternoon and then he had a soccer game and that always makes it worse. I hope we see some results from these allergy shots sooner than later.

3 comments:
PRECIOUS!! I love this. I can't wait to see your photos each day. :)
This is a GREAT pic! I love seeing kids being read to. I read to Emma Kate in her bed and most nights we are ALL in there! I'll have to capture that on film!
Hey, when I read your comment about the zoo I wanted to tell you that y'all are more than welcome to come and stay with us. We love company and there are lots of fun things to do here. The kids would love it! Just think about it and know that our door is always open!! :)
Post a Comment