Hope everyone had a great week. I'm so glad it's Friday! I love Fridays. Seth and I are 'off' and it's fun getting my house all clean and gearing up for the weekend. I usually stay home on Fridays, but today, I need to run to Target for some things. Well, maybe I'll wait til' this afternoon when I take Jonathan to get his allergy shots. He gets his shots over at Highland so maybe we'll hit the Super Target if we have time.
Here's what I have planned for the weekend:
Today: Get all my stuff together for tonight's crop at church! Yay! I love getting together and doing my three favorite things...hanging out with friends, scrapbooking, and eating. I also need to add the finishing touches to 'something' I'm bringing to the crop. I can't wait to meet Betty finally!
Tomorrow: Jonathan's game is at 9AM, Seth's is at 1PM. We need to (finally) take down the trampoline, for those that don't know, it was damaged by the wind. I came home one day and it was in between the fence and some trees. We need to take it apart so we can figure out exactly which parts we need to order for replacement. I'm also going to do some touch-up painting...amazing how we can have so many scuffs only living here 5 months.
Tomorrow night: We have a babysitter coming while Nathan and I go out for dinner and a movie! Not sure what we'll see yet, I totally want to see a chick flick...the one where those girls from SNL are having a baby. It looks funny. Don't think Nate will go for it though.
Sunday: Church, Nate and I work in the 3 year old room. I'm taking food for small group. We always look forward to small group. Love the people in Family Ties. Love the Mizes...Mark's an amazing teacher. Then on Sunday afternoon, we'll head over to Airline Baptist for their Family Fun Day. It's going to be a great time and since I work there, we are joining in on the fun....they will have bounce houses, games, food, and lots of fellowship and fun.
So that's our weekend in a nutshell. What do YOU have planned for YOUR weekend?
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

5 comments:
tonight...making invitations for a birthday party (someone asked me to create for them), have a beer when the kids go to bed in an hour or so and relax.
tomorrow...heading to Okla. City for lunch with my BFF Heather (from Utah...she's in town...how lucky am I she's squeezing me in) and maybe some shopping.
Sunday...church and some crafting or cleaning house....gotta have it clean by next Saturday when I pick up my man!
Awww...I just realized you all are scrapbooking tonight :(. I know, I could be there but instead have been packing and wanting to spend the last little bit of time with my kids before we go. So...
Saturday...getting the boys hair cut, going to Gusher Days Festival in Oil City and hanging out with the family
Sunday...waking up at 3am to get ready and be on the way to the airport to catch our 6am flight.
Hope ya'll had fun at scrapbooking!
Hope ya'll had fun at scrapbooking too, Jen! I really, really wanted to come. Hopefully, next time because I would LOVE for you to show me how to make cards. :) Have a great weekend!
I'm so jealous! My weekend is work, work, and more work! Sounds like y'all will have a fun-filled couple o' days though! :)
Oh, well I guess I'm a bit too late to respond to this one :( Next crop I'll have to come early enough to sit next to you and visit more, I felt so segregated last Friday :)
Post a Comment