Friday, May 02, 2008

Today

Jonathan was home sick today. He woke up with a horrible, dry barking cough. No fever, drainage, congestion, etc, but just that cough that was so bad he needed to be home. He's fine, much better than this morning...I, along with Dr. Washburne think that he had just had a rough day after being outside so much yesterday with playing, soccer, etc.


Since Jonathan didn't go to school, we played it at home. He absolutely loves to play school and wants to be a teacher when he grows up. That makes me happy. :) Seth also joined in on the fun. Jonathan was the teacher and we were the students. During our 'writing time' , I had to write about something I like to do. Well, I like playing school with Jonthan and Seth so I wrote about that. :) Fun times for sure!


We'll see tomorrow if Jonathan is able to play in his soccer game tomorrow. I'm leaning towards no even though he'll be upset.

2 comments:

destiny said...

Sounds like you made the best of a sick day! Fun!!
That's going to be hard not getting to play soccer...Mommy knows best, though! Good Luck!

Betty said...

Wow! so young and already knows what he wants to be, excellent!
Hope we get to feel better.