Monday, May 12, 2008

Do this if you want to...

Hi, my name is : Jennifer

But you can call me : Jen

Never in my life have I : been on a cruise.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Tom Cruise, nobody that I really know because if they do, I keep my distance if at all possible!

My high school is : small.

When I’m nervous : I don't ever get nervous really.

The last song I listened to was : Something on K-Love, can't remember what, it was last night in the car.

If I were to get married right now it would be : Illegal!

My hair is : So very blonde!

When I was 4 : I played with Stacie McDonald probably everyday.

Last Christmas : was great...being able to be so close to home, celebrating with family, but being here at my own house on Christmas day.

I should be : in the shower.

When I look down I see : my laptop.

The happiest recent event was : finally getting my grandmother's house sold and closed.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be Rachel...in real life, she's seeing John Mayer! ;)

By this time next year : I will have one more year of school finished.

My current gripe is : the boy's bathroom constantly smelling like pee even though I clean it nearly every day...ugh...

I have a hard time understanding : Democrats (sorry Gayle!).

These girls: ??????

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be : Nathan I guess.

I want to buy : a new swimsuit, well not really, but I need one.

Where do you plan to visit : Not sure...Nathan and I are going to Orlando (kidless) in October.

If you spent the night at my house : I'd make you my chocolate pancakes for breakfast.

The world could do without : Snakes.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself : a green dress.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a flat iron, gift cards, and a cookbook.

My middle name is : now my maiden name.

In the morning I : have to go to work.

Last night I was : not able to fall asleep since I'd had a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon.

A better name for me would be : something not so common.

I am : watching Seth play the Wii and typing on my laptop and waiting for the clothes to come out of the dryer...last load today!

Tonight I am : going to both boy's soccer games...it's their last ones this season.

My birthday is : July 10th.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

That's okay, Jen. I don't understand Republicans ;)