Monday, May 12, 2008

Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

Here's the recipe for the bread that I made for PEP last Thursday. It's super easy and super yummy!



Ingredients:

4 cans plain biscuits (cheapest, smallest ones are fine)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (not the powdery stuff)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1T cracked black pepper

Directions:

Combine butter, cheese, garlic, and pepper in large bowl. Add biscuits making sure to coat each one with mixture and stirring well. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray and pour bread into pan. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Let bread sit in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert on a serving plate.

4 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

I knew those were fattening! But it was good!

Ashlie said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see this recipe on here! I can't wait to make this for my Nathan!

Candy said...

Thanks for the recipe!! It was yummy. :)

Angela said...

Oh, yummy...that looks so good (and easy)!