Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry I missed PEP

I really hated to miss PEP last night. Sorry Laura, I should've called. But Jonathan had a soccer game and I felt like I just couldn't miss it. I always promised myself when I had kiddos myself, that anything and everything they were involved in, I'd always be there...no matter what. Well, unless I was sick or just physically couldn't. See, I was extremely involved in things as a child...softball, basketball, cheerleading, etc. I can count on one hand the times my parents attended any of my games. Maybe that's where I get this. I don't know....

Sorry for the long explanation, but wanted to add I really missed it and missed all the ladies there.

Martha...are we still going to 'co-host' it here next month????

5 comments:

Candy said...

Jen-I totally understand and don't blame you for not wanting to miss Jonathan's game. We did miss ya though.

Betty said...

You are a great Mom and what you are doing is something that your kids won't forget.
By the way what is PEP?

Martha said...

Well what a wonderful mommy you are! We missed you!! And, YES I still want to co-host for next month - doing it at your house. We are moving into our house right at the beginning of May, so that would only leave me like 4 days before PEP! We'll have to conspire all the details soon! It's coming up quickly:)

Jen said...

Betty...it's a ladies group at our church...we meet once a month in each other's homes (taking turns hosting)...it stands for Pray, Eat, Play.

Martha...sounds great! I'm happy we'll still get to do the frames in time for Mother's Day. We'll get together soon about the details. :) Thanks!

Military Wife Proudly said...

Jen! Don't worry! We did miss you, but we all definitely understand why you missed! Family always comes first! See ya next time!!
P.S. I have the PEP bag still...