Thursday, April 17, 2008

5 Things About Me

5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream
2. Aveeno Intese Relief Foot Cream
3. Case of Diet Dr. Pepper in the can
4. VIVA paper towels
5. Glue Dots

5 Favorite Movies:
1. The Breakfast Club
2. St. Elmo's Fire
3. Pretty in Pink
4. The Notebook
5. Walk the Line

5 Favorite Girl Baby Names That I Love:
1. Addison
2. Camryn
3. Reagan
4. Mackenzie
5. Kathryn

5 Favorite Boy Baby Names That I Love (besides Jon and Seth):
1. Connor
2. Keagan
3. Ryan
4. Ethan
5. Andrew

5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Dreaming with a Broken Heart John Mayer
2. Agnus Dei (Michael W. Smith's Worship Version)
3. Hotel California The Eagles
4. Days of Elijah (Twila Paris version)
5. Why Georgia Why John Mayer

5 Things That Stay In My Purse At All Times:
1. Cell Phone
2. Carmex
3. Band-aids
4. Wallet
5. Hand Sanitzer

5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Lemon Ice Box pie...my Grandma's recipe (I've made two in the last week!)
2. Sonic Diet Cherry Limeades
3. My ipod/itunes
4. Flip Flops
5. Scrapbook supplies

5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. San Antonio/Dallas (to visit my friends)
2. Boston (to visit my friends)
3. Oklahoma City/Tulsa (to visit my friends)
4. Hawaii
5. Carribean


I copied this from another blog, but now I want to tag: Candy Betty Kelly Destiny Ashlie and Leslie

5 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm pretty sure you need to post your Lemon Ice Box pie recipe!

Ashlie said...

Oooo! I love these! Thanks for the tag! :)

Leslie said...

cool beans! I just did my 4s from a previous tag...I'll do this one in a few days.

destiny said...

Sorry, I just noticed this tag! We've been out of town. I'll get right on it, girl!
Oh, and I'm a Carmex addict too. There's help for us you know....a whole website for Carmex addicts. Just ask Angela Mills!

Candy said...

I finally did this, minus a couple that I have no answers for or I would have to think too long to come up with an answer for. :)