This desk and chair are coming today via UPS from Target. I'm so excited!!! I've been wanting these forever for my scraproom...now I hope I can finally organize my space and have it the way I want.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
8 comments:
Oooh, I love the desk. That is super cute and functional, too.
Lucky you, love the desk. I have to settle with the computer desk for now, can't wait to have my own table as yours. Very nice Jen!
I covet that chair. :-)
I love it! I want to come see your room when you get it all ready. :)
What neat furniture! It looks great and I bet it'll look even better in your scraproom! Have fun setting it all up!
So did it come?
CUTE!!!
LOVE it!! Post pics when you get it all ready!!
Post a Comment