I wish I could take better photos of these layouts. I'm way too lazy to scan and stitch them like I used to...maybe I will splurge on a 12X12 scanner when I get paid perhaps? ;)
Love tht monkey bar layout! I wonder how i'D SCRAPBOOK BOYS IF I HAD ONE? i JUST GOT SOME NEW PICTURES OF MY NEWPHEW PLAYING BASEBALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SCRAP THOSE.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
7 comments:
Scan and stitch? What's that mean? Love the pages, your boys are so cute!
YOu are a great scrapbooker. Love your layouts. Can't wait to sit together next Friday!
ooo oooo I love that second one...I smell a future lift!
These are so good!!! I've never seen any of your pages but I knew they would be wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!
Love tht monkey bar layout! I wonder how i'D SCRAPBOOK BOYS IF I HAD ONE? i JUST GOT SOME NEW PICTURES OF MY NEWPHEW PLAYING BASEBALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SCRAP THOSE.
Very cute pages!! I've never seen any of your "work" either, but I knew it would be very creative! :)
I love your scrapbook pages. They look so good they could be in a magazine.
Post a Comment