Monday, April 21, 2008

Something About 4s

I like doing these (ummm, obviously more than some of my other blog buddies hint hint!) I was tagged by my friend, Leslie for this one.


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. Mortgage Loan Processor
3. Bank Teller
4. Wal-Mart worker... baby and kid section.

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Home Alone
2. Cars
3. Meet the Robinsons
4. Herbie Fully Loaded

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Medium
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Forensic Files
4. Cold Case Files

Four places I have been:
1. Niagara Falls
2. San Diego
3. Montana
4. Florida

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. My aunt
3. My cousin
4. My friends

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fajitas
2. Enchiladas
3. Quesadillas
4. Cheesecake

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Austrailia
4. Carribean

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going back to school
2. Visiting friends in TX and OK
3. Having a fun summer
4. No clue of what else

I've made a vow not to tag anymore. ;)

No comments: