Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeling Crafty


I just love this line of paper crafting products from K&CO. I've made several things with it. For those coming to the crop this Friday, something will be there from this line as well. This is a birthday card for my boss, Airline's Children's Minister, Mrs. Faye.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Jen it is really pretty, Can't wait to meet you Friday, I will be there on time.

destiny said...

This is so cute!! I love that paper as well. I think it is on a cute picture frame in my house!

Michelle said...

Oh I love this card! I want to use one scrapbook night just to make a bunch of cards with all my scraps and left over things, but I'm never caught up on pages and I just printed 289 4x6's tonight so I'm going to throw the card making thought out the window :)

Candy said...

So cute!! I want to learn how to make cards. :)

Leslie said...

I love that card.