Today Kelly came over and we got crafty! :) I must get better about taking photos of the daily things to post here! Kelly made two beautiful frames...one for her grandmother and one for her sister in law. See...could've taken pics of those! Anyway, we had a great day! Thanks Kelly for coming over.
AND...we have screens now!!!!!!!! Thanks Mr. Logan! :)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

5 comments:
Ummm...yeah! I want to see these frames you made. I'm sure you two together can make some awesome stuff! Take some photos next time!
Aww..I wanted to see some pictures of those cute frames you made. Maybe next time. :)
Glad you got screens! :)
I want to get crafty with someone! I have all these crafty ideas but I never follow through :(
Sorry! I already mailed them!
You need to take pictures of all of you craftiness!!!! I was wanting to see more of your frames! I want to make some, too.
Post a Comment