Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Canker Sores....

SUCK! Sorry, but I'm serious. I have one in the 'what's it called Kelly' area??? Like in between your lips/chin and gum/bottom teeth...right on that little piece of skin that connects those areas??? Anyway, I'm hurting bad. It's making my face swollen. I've never really had one before. Tonight at AWANA, Courtney told me I need to put salt on it. Ouch! And Sheryl suggested I swish warm salt water around in my mouth. I'm going to do it right now actually.

Ok...whine over.

By the way...how do I put a link in my post and then make it someone's name? Like...I wanted to put Courtney's blog link on, but list it still as Courtney. KWIM??? Thanks!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jen, I get those they are caused by stress and the doctor can give you a tube of meds to put on them it is great and last forever it covers it, numbs it and heals it really fast!

Angela said...

I hope you are feeling better...never had one.

How to link. How you would link Courtney's name with her blog....

*Type the name Courtney
*Highlight her name
*Click on the the little green button with what looks like parenthesis on it (right by the T and colors)
*A little box will come up with a place to type in Courtney's blog.
*Click okay or done and it will link it.

Hope that helps and doesn't totally confuse you!

Jen said...

Thanks Jen...I'm going to call first thing in the am to see if I can get an appointment and get some of that. It's actually worse today. :(

Thanks Angela for explaining how to do that...I've always wondered!

canscrap4u2 said...

I have a body part named after me? Are you kidding? The Kelly spot? Of all places, under the tongue. :-)

Jen said...

No silly...you told me what that part was called and there's no way I would remember it!

Anonymous said...

Swishing with warm salt water usually helps me.