Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday Musings

1. I'm so tired...is it the weather or the fact that Seth has woken every morning for the past three days at 5AM and just has to come in our bed...my side of course? I have a very hard time going back to sleep once I wake.

2. I "need" to go to Hobby Lobby and get some glue dots that they have on for 50 percent off...I've been waiting to get them hoping they would go on sale. BUT...today is a great day for being home and being lazy (remember, I love this weather for that reason).

3. I missed you guys at church yesterday...we had something special that morning at Airline, where I work so we attended there. We got in the car to leave after the service and the first thing Seth said was, "I missed Mrs. Sheryl."

4. Chuck E Cheese's was worse than I expected...yuck that place is gross!

5. Jonathan was so excited to go to school today because he got a new bus seat assignment. What it takes to thrill a young child!!

6. We got a grill finally!! We had so much fun having our neighbors over on Saturday night. I grilled steak, chicken, and hot dogs. I honestly cook on the grill (even in the winter) more than I do in the house so I'm very happy to get one again.

7. We have new neighbors! They are so nice...expecting their first baby (boy) in June. She's a school teacher in Benton and he works somewhere in Haughton. They already have shrubs (I'm slightly jealous), but no sod???

8. Seth's lips are better...thanks to the suggestion from my father in law of using A&D, the yellow colored ointment. Who would've thought????

9. I changed my blog background from black to white...it made it not as wide and it doesn't look as dreary.

10.. YAY PEP tonight! See most of you there.


OK...what are YOUR Monday musings??

8 comments:

Angela said...

It is a lazy Monday for us. I worked out this morning at 7am, came in, took and shower and waited for the rain. It's raining now...I'm happy!

Jennifer said...

It has been a lazy day for us too! I love the rainy day for that reason!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fill me in on the A&D, never heard on it and Kynlee's lips are bad right now.

destiny said...

Oh my....I'm too busy to get all my musings in writing....there is so much in my head right now!!

Missed my PEP girls tonight!! :(

Martha said...

Goodness Jen, you are so funny. This post made me laugh! I can't wait until our MAY PEP! No wonder you want to grill out - cuz you've got a new grill. It'll be great!

Leslie said...

ooo I guess I forgot to mention the A&D ointment! i use that on DS in his private areas all the time. my poor guy has eczema on his hoo-hoo and that's the only thing that heals and helps it in that spot. glad you found something that works.
chuck e cheese just isn't that great anymore...maybe cause now I'm the mom going with my kids who love it.

Jen said...

MP...yeah, not the white stuff/cream in the tube, but there is a 'plain' ointment (yellow and brown with white colored) you can get also in the tube. It's been a miracle ointment for Seth!

Poor baby Leslie! I'm glad the A&D works in that area for J.

Unknown said...

dentist for me and the pep!