Two things today:
Jonathan had his allergist appointment (I'll post about that tomorrow since I'm going to put salt on this canker sore and hit the hay) so he was late to school. Nathan took him and so I asked him how it was getting to school. He said, "Mom it was fine...I just had to get a RETARDY slip." Already defying political correctness! LOL!
One of Jonathan's spelling words for the week is Grandma. He had to write a sentence using the word Grandma. Here's his sentence, "My grandma is not old. Well, my grandma on my mom's side anyway."!! HA! My mom will love that, Nathan's mom not so much! :)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

7 comments:
I love how kids think!!!
How funny!
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! I can't wait for these moments from my kiddos.
I love the grandma on it is so funny!
how did the salt work?
He is SO cute!! Don't ya just love the innocence of kids...lol.
I love this!!!
Post a Comment