I'm lying here on the sofa with my laptop watching AI and feeling all groggy from some painkillers. This afternoon, I started having HORRIBLE pain (I have endometriosis). I just started a new hormone treatment to curb the symptoms and it hasn't agreed with me. So anyway, I'm hoping I'm better before tomorrow because I can't miss work. I just can't.
Nathan had to work late...it always seems to happen on the worst days. I managed to get to the freezer and put a frozen pizza in the oven. That's about all I did. Not my best mommy evening.
I hate that we all had to miss AWANA tonight. It seems like either Nathan, myself, or both of us have had to miss due to sickness or whatever. Jonathan has some major catching up to do.
Sorry to whine...
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

4 comments:
Girl, just relax until you can feel better. Don't push yourself! Take care.
Hope you have felt better today!!
Girl, u rest and feel better!
I'm sorry you've been sick! I have had a bad mommy WEEK! I finally started feeling better yesterday. Emma Kate missed you at Awana.
And, its okay to whine once in awhile!!
Post a Comment