
I hope that some of these contestants grow on me. I don't like any of the girls so far. Maybe the Carrie Underwood looking girl that's also from OK...Alaina something?? I kinda like Ashiah (is that her name???) too. I like a couple of the guys...the little David guy (that did a John Mayer song in his audition), the other David guy (rocker with the colored streak in his hair), and my favorite, Michael Johns seen here.

6 comments:
I never watch AI. I wish I did. Is the season just starting? Maybe I will give it a try this time.
I can't relate either. I have always watched American Idol until this year. I am watching too many other shows to fit it into my schedule :).
Dangit! I just tagged you for the same thing Candy did b/c I couldn't remember if you'd already been tagged or not! Oh well! My Nathan & I LOVE Am. Idol! I hate that I have to miss one of the days every week because of my work schedule! I didn't see the girls, but I like Michael, the guy w/ the dreads, & David (he's the 17 yr old, right?) Lookin' forward to next week!
I like the dredlock dude...the one who can't believe they think he's as good as he is. He is very humble; reminds me of Jordin Sparks attitude last year. She was so surprised when they said she did well; however he'll have to get to a point where he's more confident. What's up with all these people naming their children all these funky names? I can't pronounce any of them!
I agree, the girls don't seem to be as good as the guys. I hope that changes some during the season. I like all of the guys that you mentioned. Michael thinks the 16 year old (David, I guess) will win it. I don't know, though. Too early to tell!
I love the little guy who's 17 or something, he is just too sweet!! And his voice is wonderful. I'm not too crazy about any of the girls either, just yet, I might change my mind when it gets to the top 12 or so.
Post a Comment