Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by my friend Candy http://ethanandellastories.blogspot.com/

List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'll try to list some things I haven't already told you all on my blog.


1. I am an only child. I grew up with lots of cousins and some great friends, but I was lonely as a child...I always longed for that brother or sister. I am blessed to have two great step-sisters now, but it's still not the same as growing up with them.

2. I LOVE storms (the heavier the better) and rain and honestly, I love a cloudy day. To me, it just makes being home more cozy...and it gives me an excuse to just be home and do nothing.

3. I'm obsessed with college football. I'm a HUGE Oklahoma Sooner fan and even got my husband on board. He was not a football fan at all growing up. He now loves college football as well as pro. We live for watching games on Saturday, watching the stats on Sunday, and then hearing all the hoopla during the week. We go into mourning when the season is over. My second favorite college football team is the Arkansas Razorbacks...God bless them. I'm hoping and praying they do well (finally) with a new coach and win at least an SEC championship.

4. I love to cook and I love to cook for people! I love being surrounded by people (maybe it goes back to being an only child) in my home and just entertaining and having fun.

5. I can see gross things, body parts/fluids, those forensic creepy shows, surgery shows and I'm fascinated, but if I smell anything with even a remotely bad smell, I will gag...eyes will water, the whole nine yards. See why I could never be a nurse.

6. I drink WAY too much Diet Dr Pepper. I go through a 12 pack of cans in like three days, and that's not including my every other day or so Sonic run or the complimentary drinks we get at work.

7. I love to read. Lately it's been magazines since it's a quick read. I love to get magazines so if you have any to recycle, I'm willing to take them!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so in with you on #2...it does make the home more cozy. That is why I like winter days, when you can stay in your PJ's all day.

canscrap4u2 said...

Ditto on the clouds...too bad you gotta' work tomorrow, cause it's gonna' be one of those days!

Candy said...

I loved reading your facts. I learned alot about you that I didn't know. :)

destiny said...

These are great things to know about you! I love it when it rains at night. I love to listen to thunder in the distance when I'm going to sleep. I also love Diet Dr. Pepper. Diet Cokes from Sonic are my favorite.