Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wall Words

Has anyone seen them? I know there are several brands...not sure I'd get these exact ones www.wallwords.com but there are other sites that offer them. Guess I'd just have to check the prices.

A friend of mine in MA had them in her house and I liked it. I'm really considering getting one for my breakfast area...not sure what yet, but I'd like a Bible verse possibly.

I just wonder if they are easy to apply. Any experience with them my friends???

4 comments:

destiny said...

I have never tried these. I have seen someone put them (well, just one)on a canvas before. It turned out cute. I can't wait to see how that turns out. I might have to try it.

Angela said...

My friend, Jinnie, has used them and loves them. I don't know where she ordered hers from but she will be at scrapbooking on Friday night. Let's remember to ask her!

Leslie said...

I haven't tried anything but the vinyl letters from MM. I think it depends on the texture of your walls too....or maybe just the MM ones. I had to add a little clear tape to mine to keep them from curling back up. I think the wall words you are talking about go on easier though. Can't wait to see what you pick out and where you put it. You'll have to take a pic so I can see!

Candy said...

Check out my blog. You have been tagged. :)