13 Jobs I would never want to do, but appreciate those that do them. :)
1. Nurse
2. Flight Attendant
3. Podiatrist (I hate feet)
4. Blood Taker Person...forgot what it's called.
5. Road Crew (gosh it's so hot for them!)
6. Diver
7. Funeral Home employee, oh it's called a mortician I think.
8. Hair Stylist...just because I would be SO paranoid that the people would hate my work!
9. Architect...that stuff blows my mind!
10. Window Washer...ya know the ones who are literally hanging on that scafel thing from way up high! YIKES!
11. Cafeteria worker, especially in a hospital...I have a phobia about that stuff.
12. A car salesman...my family would starve!
13. A zoo worker because I know I'd have to work with the "you know whats". Eeeek.
13 Jobs I'd love to have and have had:
1. Teacher
2. Paralegal
3. Attorney
4. Lactation Consultant...as long as I didn't have to go to a hospital.
5. A scrapbook store owner/worker
6. Interior Designer
7. Mortgage Processor
8. Mortgage Underwriter
9. Loan Officer (I loved working in that field)
10. Librarian
11. Pharmacist
12. Caterer
13. A mom. :)
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
3 days ago

2 comments:
you can steal from my blog anytime! I'm stealing this Thursday 13 LOL
LMAO at the hair stylist..that's exactly what I say!
Crackin me up over the car salesman..me too!
Post a Comment