Friday, August 17, 2007

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate got the official announcement this morning....we are moving to Barksdale AFB...report nlt Dec 1st, so hopefully we'll be out of here around the 15th of November!!! They are working on orders as we speak! I'm so freakin' happy!!!

I'll really miss this place and all our dearest friends don't get me wrong. Just wanted to add that. :) But like I said, I'm very happy about this move. PLUS...it's a HUGE compliment for Nate to be selected for this job/assignment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halleluya !!!!!

Gayle said...

Congratulations! I could be wrong, but you seem really excited about this move. :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Congratulations about the new assignment. I have never been to Barksdale - have you?

Leslie said...

congrats on getting the official word! now we can work on planning a meet up after the new year!!! Whoo hooo

Crazy Easton Family said...

Jen I'm so excited for you, but I am really sad that you're leaving me! WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SCRAPBOOK WITH NOW!?