Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random Facts (stolen from Leslie's blog)

Random Facts...
1)Name one person who made you smile today? Seth
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Going to the commissary for butter and marshmallows.
3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Jazzin' listening to JM
4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? My dad died. :( Well not really happened to me, but it was rough.
5)What is the last thing you said aloud? "Seth, give the balloon to Kyle, he's your guest"!
6) How many different things have you drank today? 3: water, Diet Coke, and Diet DP
7)What color is your hair brush? I have two, a red one and a black one
8)What was the last thing you bought? Butter and Marshmallows. :)
9)What was the last gift you received? John Mayer tickets
10)What color is your front door? an ugly grayish, pea green.
11)Where do you keep cell phone? No clue where it is right now! LOL! Mostly in my purse with the battery dead.
12)What was the weather like today? Very mild and sunny.
13)What is the best ice cream flavor? Dulce De Leche from Hagan Daaz
14)What are you excited about? MOVING!!!!!!!
15)Do you talk a lot? Yes I do.
16)Name a weird food you like? I don't really like anything wierd. Jalapenos...that's not wierd though really.
17)Cold or hot Weather? Hot
18)What's your favorite thing to do? Waterski, Shop, Scrapbook, Read
19)Do you want to cut your hair? No, I'm letting it grow.
20: Are you over the age of 25? yes
21)Are you ticklish? yep
22)Are you typically a jealous person? No
23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" : Linda
24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Antonette, but we call her Toni. :)
25)Do you chew on your straws? No, DH does though BAD
26)Do you have curly hair? No
27)What is the next concert you're going to? Not sure, I hardly ever go.
28)Who is the crappiest person in your life? I don't have anyone that fits that description thankfully.
29)What is your favorite color? green
30)What is something you say a lot? Actually
31)What's your room like? I have a denim comforter with lots of red accents. A king sized bed, mission style furniture.
32)What was the last movie you saw? Herbie Goes Bananas. :)
33)Do you have work tomorrow? Not really.
34)What's your dream job? Teaching school.
35)When was the last time you said "I love you"? I say it a hundred times a day to both boys.
36)What should you be doing right now? Cleaning
37)Do you have a nickname? Jen
38)Are you a heavy sleeper? No, I never have been
39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly? About an hour ago
40)What are your pet peeves? People that are mean to children. Rudeness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these.. I did it on my blog too.