What a gloomy day. I'm so sick of the cold and rain. Supposed to get snow this week. That's just wrong. Who would live where it's cold this long, by choice??!! ;) Ugh... Anyway, had a good day otherwise. Seth and I went to the mall with friends. Ate at Chick Fil A and did some shopping at The Gap, Children's Place, and Sears. I have to take most of it back though.
Poor Jonathan. I hate that he has to get allergy shots. It's just a miserable experience for him. Nate has to take him because emotionally, I just can't do it. Well, I could, if I had to, but luckily it's working out this way. I hate to see him so upset. It's hard on a mom and of course I know, it's harder on my poor baby. He dreads it. I 'think' it's helping. I know it's a good thing long term too. They are coming to clean out our air ducts so that should help too. Oh but one of Nathan's co-workers said that they are mercury based and now I'm all freaked out! I'm calling his allergist first thing in the AM.
I got my laundry done...that's a good feeling. I just finished about an hour ago. I should spread it out I know, but the thought of doing laundry, more than once a week, makes me sick! I hate it worse than anyone I think.
We got our tickets reserved for Florida in July! YAY! We are ALL going to Sarah's wedding. Oh, did I tell you my sister in law is engaged? Yes! There's hope yet for cousins. LOL! Her fiance' David is a great guy. Still going to NC too this summer. Sorry to say, that doesn't leave much room for home. :( Where I want to be the most. Maybe though...still keeping home in the 'maybe', at least sometime before the boys start school next year.
We had leftovers for dinner. Yummy roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, and asparagus casserole. It's all gone so that's good. Tomorrow, we'll finish off the black bean burritos and rice. I love getting rid of leftovers...we just aren't that great about eating them, but we've made a vow to do better. On Wednesday, I'm making some BBQ ribs, baked beans, and potato salad. I'm so hungry for BBQ. Thursday will be spaghetti and meatballs, the boy's favorite! I'm going to make homemade bread too.
I know, boring stuff, but I want to keep up with keeping my blog updated. :)
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

1 comment:
Poor Jonathan! A. had to get shots once a month, and they really do dread it.
You are so good!! Send me some recipes.. and come cook them for me!!
Congrats to Sarah.. how fun!
Post a Comment