Sunday, April 01, 2007

I miss K-Love

There's no K-Love station here in this area...ummm, go figure. ;) I miss my good, contemporary Christian radio stations, especially K-Love. Even Jonathan wants to know what happened to positive, encouraging music. :) I loved it because K-Love played alot of Jeremy Camp, one of my favorites. Just found this song and wanted to put it in my blog.


Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I've never felt so torn before
Seems i dont know where to start
But its now i feel your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain
I still believe in your faithfulness
I still believe in your truth
I still believe in your holy word
Even when I dont see I still believe

Though the questions still fog up my mind
With promises i still seem to bear
Even when answers slowly unwind It's my heart
I see you prepare
But its now that I feel your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain
The only place I can go is into your arms
Where I throw to you my feeble prayers in brokeness
I can see that this is your will for me
Help me to know you are near


No comments: