100 Things About Me. I'd like to learn 100 things about you. I'm tagging anyone who read this blog. :)
1. I have two boys and really always wanted boys.
1. I'm an Air Force Wife and sometimes I like it.
2. I'll eat any veggie, except for artichokes, unless they are in that dip with spinach.
3. I have lived in 6 states.
4. I hate doing laundry.
5. I love to cook.
6. I love cheesecake.
7. I've been to 37 states
8. I lost my dad when I was 24.
9. I don't care for Sci-Fi at all.
10. I love daffodils more than sunflowers now.
11. I loved working in the mortgage industry.
12. I never use an alarm clock.
13. I hate going to the dentist.
14. I have to sleep with a fan, not blowing directly on me though.
15. My favorite colors are pink and green .
16. I really like gummy candy, worms, bears, peaches, strawberries...yum.
17. I'm a registered Republican, but consider myself more a "Conservative"...there's a difference.
18. I love to read blogs.
19. I love to collect scrapbook supplies more than I like to scrapbook...I think. :)
20. I miss my old friends and family.
21. I like magazines and get all excited when I get one in the mail.
22. I could eat mexican food everyday.
23. I didn't make the best of grades in college.
24. I want another baby.
25. My husband is smart.
26. I only wear Clinique make-up...not to be snobby though.
27. I wish I could get a pedicure every week, at least.
28. I wish I could wear flipflops everyday.
29. I have an obsession with books, especially kid's books...I order at least $20 from Scholastic each month. You can get alot of books for $20!
30. I feel sorry for the people that lose on American Idol, even if I don't necessarily like them.
31. I hate coffee.
32. I despise popcorn and the smell even more...blech.
33. One of my great( to the 'nth' degree) grandfathers fought in the Revolutionary War.
34. I love being surrounded by history where I live.
35. I wish people were more responsible.
36. I hate saying goodbye...that's hard for a military wife.
37. I don't care for Tom Cruise.
38. I don't care for Oprah either.
39. I really like Ellen.
40. I love to shop for clothes for Jonathan and Seth. It's much more fun than buying for myself.
41. I love Grey's Anatomy and get pissed when it's a re-run!!
42. I miss my GranDoris.
43. I don't like eggs.
44. I love Whataburger.
45. I think Sonic has the best drinks.
46. I want the new Chris Daughtry CD.
47. I would love to meet my friends from SJ.
48. I am independent and honestly like it when I can be in an independent situation.
49. If I could, I'd buy a little VW beetle convertible or a VW Cabriolet convertible or a VW Karmega (sp?) just for me. I want that awesome blue color with a black top!
50. I swore I'd never drive a mini-van.
51. The ultimate gift for me would be Oklahoma Sooners season tickets, of course if we were there.
52. Texas is the best state and has the best drivers. ;)
53. I love Court TV.
54. I have Van Halen greatest hits in my car CD player right now.
55. I love to decorate.
56. I want a home with a big front porch someday.
57. I was a wild child growing up, but I had alot of fun! :)
58. I think salad tastes good, only out or at someone else's house.
59. I sometimes sleep in my makeup...I know lazy.
60. I don't know what I'd do without this laptop.
61. I'm a Baptist, but more, I'm a Christian.
62. I love silver jewelry.
63. I have no contact at all with anyone on my dad's side of the family and that makes me so sad.
64. My grandfather is in his 80s and he's still a fulltime pastor.
65. I was voted "Best Personality" in high school.
66. I lost my 'original' wedding ring.
67. Chewing gum hurts my jaw.
68. I hate any slang for the 'female' anatomy...eek!
69. My step-dad is one amazing guy and I'm so grateful that he and my mom found each other after their losses.
70. I've never received a speeding ticket, even though I speed...knock on wood!
71. I have no mercy for child molesters and honestly think they can't be rehabilitated.
72. I've never been outside of the US and really have no desire to.
73. I'm not that naive.
74. I think my mom has great hair. I think my mom is great period.
75. I got married young, but have no regrets.
76. I had to take remedial math in college and dropped it the first time because I was going to fail.
77. I hate math.
78. I laugh at my hubby all the time.
79. I teach TNT in AWANA, a children's program at my church.
80. I have to make my bed everyday or I feel blah.
81 I hate it when people are late.
82. I got to sit in the cockpit during a KC-1o landing. WOW! and I got to see a KC-10 refuel an F-16 at so many thousand feet up close and personal...right by the boom operator...another benefit of having a hubby in the Air Force!
83. I wear glasses to drive and see far away, but not as much as I should.
84. I would've skydived. Before I had kids.
85. I love scary rides!
86. I am an only child.
87. I have a VERY strong sense of smell and so does Seth.
88. I've dealt with infertility.
89. I believe in less government.
90. I like to waterski.
91. I think my boys are the cutest kids ever.
92. I don't talk to my neighbors...well any in my 4 plex. I've honestly tried.
93. I really do have to have chocolate.
94. I am English, American Indian, Irish, and who knows what else.
95. I really do like being pregnant AND giving birth.
96. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
97. I worked at Wal-Mart with my best friend in high school. We had alot of fun!
98. I think hospital food is gross and will literally puke if I smell it.
99. I breastfed both my kids and feel passionate about it.
100. I talk alot...can you tell?!
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

2 comments:
100 things, you've got to be kidding. I'll have to work on that! ;)
BTW, if you have enough time to do this, you have enough time to get back on the boards! :)
There is NO way I could come up with 100 things about myself! I'll do the next one.. promise.
Post a Comment