Just about every time Seth hears a noise, like an out of the ordinary noise, he says, "That hurts 'mine' ears". I'm sure that's what the high fever was all about. I'm going to call first thing in the morning and make him an appointment with the Ped.
Speaking of noises, every week day at 4:30, The National Anthem plays on the loudspeaker here on base. Well the other day Jonathan came to me saying, "Mom I know what they are playing! It's the National Idol!"! Think we watch too much TV around here? :)
We've had a great day! Met friends at a really neat park off base. Had a picnic lunch. I had too many crunchy veggies in my salad so now my jaw hurts. I should know better, but geez, I want to be able to eat normally and somewhat healthy.
I was thinking about running out to the mall, maybe taking the kids to The Rainforest since it's free kid's night, but Seth is sleeping now and doesn't feel good. Maybe next week. I "need" to go to Target too. I wish they'd get those neat Making Memories kits. I want to make some wreaths and clocks.
As far as AI tonight, I'm predicting Kellie will get the ax. I'm honestly sick of the whole dingy persona. I hate to say it because I don't want it to happen, but I think Elliott will be in the bottom 3. I wish it would be Kellie, Ace, and Paris...we shall see. I love Taylor more and more each week! He's so entertaining!
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

1 comment:
So what was the verdict on Seth's ears???
Post a Comment