It's rainy. It's cold. It's boring here. So what do the kids and I do???? We go shop! Michael's has their cute ribbon for $1 a spool. Used my 40 percent off coupon for a Xyron refill. Got some new markers for the boys. Then we are off to AC Moore. It's a decent store...still doesn't take the place of my Hobby Lobby, but it will do for now. A HUGE prerequisite for Nathan's next duty assignment depends upon if there's a HL in close driving proximity. :) Anyway, got some of the coolest Wordsworth clear stamps! Lots of greetings and some neat flowers. I needed "Thank you" "Get Well Soon" "Happy Birthday" sayings for cards. Used my 40 percent off coupon and got them for less than $10! Went to Stop and Shop and got some necessities...you know, chips, Coke, stuff like that. :)
Now we are back home...boys are coloring and I'm updating here. Seth is fine...never anything except that high fever. It's the wierdest thing, but I'm glad he's ok.
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
3 days ago

1 comment:
Y'know, there's a HL about 5 minutes from me.....
Post a Comment