Sunday, June 05, 2011

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2011

I. Love. Myrtle Beach. South Carolina. BEST beach vacation ever! Right after school got out for us, on Memorial Day weekend, we drove over to Myrtle Beach with Nathan's parents and brother for a week's vacation at their condo there. Myrtle Beach is beautiful and there is SO much to do there! I'm so sad that I didn't get more photos...I just wasn't tied down to my camera...good and bad I guess. We went to the Ripley's Aquarium ($3 admittance for military woo-hoo!), the Boardwalk, shopping, fabulous restaurants, miniature golf, and of course the beach. The condo my inlaw's got had a wonderful pool with a splash park and lazy river attached. I want to go every year! And we will as long as we are this close. I can't wait to go back!

Jonathan digging for clams.

Nathan and his mom, Jeanie.

Nathan's brother, Matthew.

Surfside Beach pier






We found a sea star!

No comments: