Now he's always shown an interest in golf because he gets to drive my step-dad's golf cart when we visit their home :). But especially in the last year or so, even asking for a set of golf clubs. I wanted to make sure he was really interested before I forked over the money for those. Enhancement Camp and him choosing golf was a great way to test it out.
The best part of playing golf...driving the golf cart!
Jonathan loves it! He's going to start taking lessons and for the last month or so, he plays often with his friend, Connor (I teach with his mother) at the Landings Golf Club.
Like I said, Jonathan also chose Rocketry. He's always been fascinated with space, rockets, flying, space, etc so this was perfect...right up his alley. He was so interested and each day when I picked him up, he'd go on and on about what he had learned and how he wanted it to last longer! This is the rocket that he made.
Jonathan with his instructor, Mr. Yawn who teaches middle school. Jonathan got to show off his rocket for the parent's open house...how I got the photo! 

No comments:
Post a Comment