Sorry this picture is so grainy...I didn't use my camera right.
I was pretty far away, but Seth zeroed in on me and saw that I was taking a picture so he smiled and posed. Little cutie. :)
Seth getting his "diploma" from his principal, Dr. April Strevig.
Ok... this is Seth's friend, Diamond. Diamond is something else. Seth always gets kinda attached to one girl in his class...he has every year. This year that girl was Diamond. She's hilarious! Each time I saw her she'd tell me a sitiuation about how she had to look after Seth! He told me that she bugged him on occasion, but other times, he'd say she was his good friend.
Seth and his best friend, Brenton. Seth is sad because Brenton is moving. Ugh...the life of a military kid sometimes is hard.
Seth's FAVORITE teacher, Mrs. Strickland. Mrs. Strickland wasn't his homeroom teacher, but she was his teacher for writing, reading, and math. Warning...Mommy Brag Alert...The top kids in Seth's homeroom, him along with about 4 others were advanced so they went to Mrs. Strickland's class for these subjects. Funny story too...I learned through Facebook that my dear friend, Tangie from OK (who we met while we were stationed in MA) went to high school with April when April's dad was assigned to Altus AFB! Small world!


No comments:
Post a Comment